Free Computers for Lompoc Families
There are two programs for families to receive computers. Please review the information below to decide which program is best for you.
You can apply or request information online or by contacting Lompoc Adult School 805-742-3100 or email@example.com.
A. Computers for Families
- This is a Santa Barbara County program that provides gently used desktop computers, laptops, Chromebooks, and iPads. Desktop computers come with keyboards, mice, and cables.
- Households can receive one device free for each person of any age who lives in the home.
- There are no income or residency requirements.
- Devices are delivered to Lompoc Adult School, 320 N J Street, for students to pick up.
- Adults must complete a 45-minute Zoom internet safety course before picking up their device.
CONTACT LOMPOC ADULT SCHOOL for SPANISH REGISTRATION SUPPORT 805-742-3100
B. Outreach Program Services of America
- This is a federal program that provides new 10" diagonal tablets and new Android phones to adults and their dependents.
- Each device comes with free 5 years of T-Mobile internet.
- Eligibility requirements include low-income households and families receiving services such as EBT, SSI, SSDI, Section 8, WIC, Veteran Pension, MediCal, Medicaid, FAFSA/PELL, and more.
- Proof of program eligibility is required.
- Devices may be picked up by appointment in Lompoc at the Adult School on 320 N J Street.
- Families pay $11 per device when picking them up. The internet is free.
- Lost, stolen, damaged devices will be replaced. Contact https://outreachprograms.us/ for device replacement support.
- Apply in person on Wednesdays, 6 PM OR FRIDAYS AT 9 AM in ROOM 11, the Career Center at Lompoc Adult School, 320 N J Street