LASCC Offers Online Industry Certification Programs
Do LASCC Certification Programs cost money.
- Yes, most LASCC Certification programs are fee-based. This includes all of our programs offered in partnership with Ed2Go. Click here to review those programs.
- LASCC offers the following Certifications for free at this time: Pre-CNA, Computer Basics, Health Care, Microsoft Office, Translator, and Paraeducator. Click here for information.
Does LASCC offer scholarships and financial aid?
- LASCC funding does not allow us to provide financial aid at this time. Financial aid for local programs can be found here at CalJobs.
Does LASCC know of any agencies that do offer financial aid?
- Students can contact our partner agency America's Job Center of California (AJCC) to determine eligibility for financial aid through AJCC - (805) 614-1543 Eric.Walker@EquusWorks.com (Ed2go courses not eligible)
- LASCC also works with CalWorks, and students can check their eligibility by calling (805) 737-7080. (Ed2go courses not eligible)
- LASCC works with the U.S. Military to accept training vouchers.
LASCC accepts financial aid only for specific, pre-approved Certification programs as described above. Students must first get financial aid approval for approved LASCC programs through the one of the above agencies before registering.
Currently, LASCC is partnering with AJCC for May 2021 courses that will include the following: Dental Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, and CompTIA A+. Students must receive AJCC pre-approval. Approved courses are listed here at Caljobs.
Call us for more information 805-742-3100 or email email@example.com